Becker’s Hospital Review recently released the findings of its search for the “100 Great Hospitals in America.” Becker’s Healthcare is widely recognized as a leading source of business, legal news and analysis for the health care industry.
Would you take a loved one here for care? Would the hospital be on a short list of places to visit for an important procedure or health issue? Those were two questions posed by the Becker’s Hospital Review editorial team responsible for making the selections. They also considered rankings and awards from a variety of well-respected sources including U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, Healthgrades, the American Nurses Credentialing Center and The Leapfrog Group.
The hospitals selected are considered care leaders in their state or region, well-known for a variety of reasons such as history of innovation, forward-thinking research, best-in-class care and dedication to the communities they serve. The list is not a ranking and hospitals cannot pay to be included on the list.
Of the hospitals who made the cut, 14 partner with MEDNAX for one or more services.
We congratulate all of the hospitals who were recognized for their efforts, and are proud of the achievements of our partner hospitals:
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix (Arizona)
- Baptist Health Lexington (Kentucky)
- Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak Campus (Michigan)
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Carolinas Medical Center (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Emory University Hospital (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Florida Hospital Orlando (Florida)
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian (Newport Beach, California)
- Inova Fairfax Hospital (Falls Church, Virginia)
- Loyola University Medical Center (Maywood, Illinois)
- NYU Langone Medical Center (New York, New York)
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Tampa General Hospital (Tampa, Florida)
- Texas Children’s Hospital (Houston, Texas)